Nepali Flags

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Baby




There was something that I saw forced my mind to think about my feelings and about what i just saw, it brought a memory to me that acts as a troubled thoughts that will always circulate in my mind. I think I see my own past, was it my memory or my life that passed before or it just an fantasy of my mind. Whatever it is, I cannot clarify it but I am sure it will have an impact in me.







I saw a mother breast feeding her baby, I saw the way she love and care him. I imagined that baby as me and the love of a  mother that shower upon me made my heart pound, I got paused for a while. I saw that baby throw his arms upon his mother in joy will be a hand he beg and ask for love in future. That smile by which he makes everyone around him to glow will fade tomorrow and those beautiful tiny eyes will bear the pain that no one could ever imagine.
I saw him cry and will see him grow tomorrow, I can even imagine him growing old, his hair turns grey and he start to grow a wrinkle on his face, then he lies in his place waiting for his time to come. He will learn the thing that I will never know. He will live a life, he will love, hate and die and then another child takes his part on to live a kind of life he did and to revolve like in the same orbit that he once did, the same rotation and routine occurs in each and every lapse of time with new faces and generations. Life is an occurrence where we come, stay and go and the world revolves on it own like we all know.
And the i also move on thinking...What a Wonderful Thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment