Nepali Flags

Sunday, July 26, 2015

toward the heaven


That morning light peeping through my window, giving me a false alarm to wake up and to move into my journey in the search of heaven. that cool morning autumn breeze kissing my chick and the feel of that warm tequila on my belly makes me really joyful and childish, i wish to run like a wild mad man through that loneliest wood widening my arm in a hope that mother nature will hold me in. Those echo of birds plays a rhythm of nature and peace in my mind forcing and pushing me ahead in the search of my heaven.

My heaven is a place where i belong but i am lost now, without the past and the fact, that i was like one that always searched for something never to be found, something that really doesn't belong, like a mysterious creature that are lost in themselves but hopes to search the god.
living the past behind in my time, this little one packed up his line. hitting the mid light sun he dreams about the path, to get lost in those wood ,nature and the journey he is about to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment